Hocking County Municipal Court
The Hocking Municipal Court in Ohio handles speeding tickets, ordinance violations, and lesser criminal matters. If a person is convicted of a specific offense by the court judge, he or she may face jail time, fees, community service, and license suspension.
If you have been arrested for a traffic citation, you should take the charges seriously and hire an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Hocking County. A knowledgeable lawyer can work hard to obtain the most favorable deal with the prosecutor.
Hocking County Municipal Court Lawyer, OH
If you have been cited for a traffic violation or charged with a minor crime, you want to be sure that you have the legal protection you need to minimize penalties. At Joslyn Law Firm, our lawyers represent individuals charged with drunk driving, possession of illegal substances, and traffic violations. We can represent you at the Hocking County Municipal Court.
To schedule your first consultation, call (614) 444-1900 as soon as possible. Joslyn Law Firm represents clients in Hocking County, Ohio, and surrounding areas such as Carbon Hill, Logan, Lancaster, and Rockbridge.
- Communities Near Hocking County, OH
- Types of Criminal Offenses in Hocking County, OH
- Traffic Offenses in Hocking County, OH
- Hocking County Court Resources
- Hocking County Law Enforcement Resources
- Hocking County Municipal Court Location and Hours
- Hocking Municipal Court Staff
- Additional Resources
Our criminal defense attorneys represent clients in and around several communities in the Hocking County area, including people arrested or facing allegations in the following locations:
- Carbon Hill
- Murray City
When facing legal complications is always best to have a skilled and practiced attorney. At Joslyn Law Firm, our lawyers defend clients arrested for the following types of criminal offenses in Hocking County:
- Violent offenses (murder, battery, assault)
- Drug offenses (possession, trafficking, paraphernalia)
- Vehicular offenses (reckless driving, first time DUI)
- Theft offenses (petty theft, burglary, grand theft, larceny, robbery)
- White-collar offenses (embezzlement, fraud, forgery)
- General disorderly conduct (trespassing, loitering, disturbing the peace, vandalism)
- Municipal ordinance violations (noise, abandoning animals, false reporting, failure to control animals, gambling)
- Traffic violations (running a red light, failure to yield, failure to control speed, illegal turns, drag racing, following too closely, driving on a suspended license, improper passing)
Joslyn Law Firm represents clients charged with the following traffic offenses in the Hocking Municipal Court:
- Following too closely
- Driving with headphones
- Violating a registration, tag, sticker, or title ordinance
- Violating a one-way traffic directive
- Failing to stop at a stop sign or red light
- Passing a stopped school bus
- Making illegal turns
- Drag racing
- Crossing a yellow line
- Failing to yield to pedestrians
- Crossing a divided highway
- Obstructing an intersection
- Failing to yield the right-of-way
- Violating an equipment ordinance (headlights, taillights, license plate lights, etc.)
- Driving with an obstructed view
- Passing improperly
Hocking County Common Pleas Court – Access the Hocking County Common Pleas Court website to view their staff members such as the judge, bailiff, administrative assistant, and judge.
Hocking County Common Pleas Court
1 East Main Street
Logan, Ohio 43138
Hocking County Municipal Court – Follow the link provided to view the court schedule for the Hocking County Municipal Court.
Hocking County Municipal Court
105 West Hunter Street,
P.O. Box 950, Logan Ohio 43138
Ohio Supreme Court – Visit the official website for the Ohio Supreme Court to view opinions, announcements, and case information.
Ohio Supreme Court
65 South Front Street
Columbus, OH 43215-3431
Phone: (614) 387-9000
Hocking County Clerk of Courts – Sharon Edwards is the current clerk for the Hocking County Clerk of Courts. Follow the link provided to access the official website.
Hocking County Clerk of Courts
1 E Main St #304
Logan, OH 43138
Phone: (740) 385-2616
Hocking County Sheriff – Lanny E. North is the current sheriff for Hocking County, Ohio. Follow the link to view his contact information.
Hocking County Sheriff
25 E 2nd St
Logan, OH 43138
Phone: (740) 385-2131
Logan Police Department – Jerry Mellinger serves as the current chief of the Logan Police Department. Follow the link provided to view the mission and department motto.
Logan Police Department
50 S Mulberry St,
Logan, OH 43138
Phone: (740) 385-6866
The Hocking County Municipal Court is located at 105 West Hunter Street, P.O. Box 950, Logan Ohio. It is open Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4 pm, and closed on legal holidays. To view the court’s contact information and current schedule, please visit: https://www.hockingcountymunicipalcourt.com/
If you or a loved one has a case pending in the Hocking Municipal Court, it is in your best interest to contact a practiced criminal defense attorney. Joslyn Law Firm has worked extensively with every staff member at the Hocking Municipal Court and is familiar with how they run their courtrooms:
Judge – Frederick T. Moses
Magistrate – Mary Ann Boone
Chief Deputy Clerk – Kyle Walker
Chief Deputy Clerk/Assignment Commissioner – Cindy Kasler
Deputy Clerk – Faith Todd
Deputy Clerk – Carrie Mount
Deputy Clerk – Melissa Queen
Deputy Clerk – Jacob Chamberlain
Deputy Clerk – Sheri Young
Ohio Laws – Visit the official website for the Ohio Revised Code to view penalties for gambling, theft, fraud, robbery, burglary, and other offenses.
Hocking County, Ohio – Follow the link provided to visit the official website for Hocking County in Columbus, Ohio.
Hocking County Municipal Court Attorney | Logan, OH
If you have been charged with a minor criminal offense that is being heard at the Hocking County Municipal Court, contact Joslyn Law Firm. The attorneys at Joslyn Law Firm are well-versed in Ohio’s legal system, ranging from traffic offenses to drunk driving. We can offer you effective legal representation.
Call (614) 444-1900 to schedule a free evaluation of your case today. Joslyn Law Firm accepts clients in Hocking County, OH, and nearby areas including Perry County, Fairfield County, Ross County, Athens County, and Vinton County.